Saturday 11 September 2010

hola.

Hello my name is Izzy and i like a lot of things, i like listening to music, and sleeping. Obviously not at the same time.
I like watching films, me and my friend Lydia used to go to the cinema every week for a few months because we both like going to the cinema a lot! My DVD's I have at home are; The Wizard of OZ, Grease, Stepbrothers, Series 1,2 and 3 of the IT crowd, Sex and the City, Mean Girls, Pretty Woman, Bridget Jones 1 & 2, The Notebook, The Time Travelers Wife, Romeo and Juliet, Dirty Dancing and my favorite film Superbad.



shalala_lyts
I have an iPod touch and I listen to music a lot, my favorite band is The Killers, my favorite album of theirs is Sams Town, My favorite singer is Brandon Flowers, who is the lead singer of the Killers but has just released a solo album :)I also like The Maccabees, Cheryl Cole, Katy Perry, MGMT who I am going to see in two weeks time!The Arctic Monkeys, Mr Hudson, Marina and the Diamonds, Beyonce, The Noisettes, Muse, The Kooks, Passion Pit, Jack Johnson, Ellie Goulding, Mumford and Sons - I've seen live, Diana Vickers - I've also seen live. I love old music too like David Bowie, Abba, Queen, A-Ha, Blondie, I bought the 'Anthems: Electronic 80's' album by the ministry of sound when that came out, and i really liked most of the songs on there. My favorite music video is I Am Not A Robot - Marina and the Diamonds because i love all the make-up :)


and i chose to put this video in because i love the song.


I watch TV like any other person, my favorite shows are Family Guy, IT Crowd, Inbetweeners, Skins, Simpsons, Ashes to Ashes, Eastenders, Mock The Week, Russell Howard's Good News, ANTM, Dating in the Dark, Four Weddings, Sex and the City, 8 out of 10 cats, MTV Cribs and Would I Lie To You. I also like Mr G From Summer heights high, as I find him Hilarious.



Most of the clothes I wear are from Topshop,I like wearing headbands too. I read fashion magazines such as Elle, Grazia, Glamour and Vogue.
shalala_lyts



I like photos, i have my whole wall covered in ones of me and my friends :) I got a camera for my birthday so I like taking photos of things that interest/inspire me.

At school I do Media, Drama, Psychology and English lit, and that sums me up :)

1 comment:

  1. Best post by a million miles Izzy. Cracking taste in music (particularly the Maccabees) and TV comedy, though I do believe you'll find that Hot Fuss is infinitely superior to Sam's Town.

    Im genuinely impressed by your work ethic here. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete